Our SEO consultants have been working with SEO since 2002. In 2005, we formed Primary Position, an SEO only agency – focusing on Search Engine Optimisation and it’s related ares of expertise.
In 2009, we expanded this to develop SearchIntelligence, to meet the new challenges of Search Engine Marketing. SEO as a term lacks a widely accepted definition and people new to SEO still consider it to be a mainly on-site process.
This couldn’t be further from the truth. SEO is about developing Authority, understanding Relevance and developing good quality content. Content is key.
Your website and web business needs to connect with people. We’re here to help you with that. To read more about our consultants, please feel free to consult our SEO Blog or visit David Quaid’s personal SEO site.
Why Primary Position?
We’ve made a living from SEO since the 1990′s. We’ve sold many different products and services and we’ve never used any other form of marketing. We sell online, we know how and we can show you.
We have a huge understanding of search, search visibility, usability, trust and online networking. We give talks and presentations on the highly complex aspects of SEO and networking on the web to the very simple and basic points of content development and structure.
What can we do for you?
If your business is aimed at building traffic from the web and organic traffic is important to you, then SEO should really drive your website’s architecture. There is little point in planning a website around a brand, aesthetics or anything else if your are targeting traffic from Search Engines.
If people aren’t going to search for your brand and you’ve built a heavily branded website with a domain centered around this, then you’re probably not going to see much traffic.
This is how we see SEO fitting into the world of Internet Business and e-Commerce:
A healthy web business starts with SEO – it doesn’t end with SEO:
- Keyword Research: What search markets and opportunities are available?
- Domain Analysis: How many domains and what should you name them or buy?
- Geographical Targets: With different users in different counties, chances are that your .com or .ie won’t reach them because of Search Engine Geo-Targeting
- Content Structure and Architecture: How your site is built and laid out will affect how user find you, understand you and use you. Traditional web design does not meet these important criteria.
- Site Build: Based on keywords and content research, we develop a plan for your web developer to build or re-build or repair your site
- Profile Development
- Search Engine Brand Management/Internet Brand Management: What does the internet say about you? How do you manage this? What happens when you type in your company name, your brand name, your services and even your name?
- Site Publicity and Promotion – the heart of true SEO
firstname.lastname@example.org | +353 (0)61 633 690