SEMrush Is an all-in-one, powerful web and digital marketing SEO tool most famously known for its SERP (Search Engine Ranking Report) reporting tool, backlink analyzer, and domain research.
SEMRush Core API – Landscape Report/Dashboard
The SEMRush Position Tracking Report has a great dashboard that we consider to be the most important because it gives the following single-pane of glass view of your keyword tracking health:
- Top 3, Top 10, and Top 100 Keyword distribution and progression
- Average Visibility
- Average Position
- Estimated Traffic
- 7 – 30 day comparison with the option to look back in time
SEMRush is a Swiss-Army Knife All-in-One SEO Tool
SEMrush has since added a host of other features outside of its primary SEO-focused toolset, including health audits, keyword research, Ad analytics, toxic backlink analyzers, youtube ranking, and social media posting.
SEMrush competes with tools like Moz, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog but tends to have more features.
Pricing starts from about $119 per month.
What Search Engines does SEMrush work with?
A Quick Overview of SEMRush’s Features
- Brand mention tracking
- A Marketing Calendar
- Link DeToxing for Web Admins who need to disavow bad, spammy, and commercial backlinks
- A social media posting tool (similar to Buffer, Sprout Social, and Hootesuite)
- Domain analyzer
- To see what traffic a website gets
- What keywords it ranks for
- Which other websites it competes with
- Content Tool
- Content planner
- Content analyzer
- Gap analysis
- HTML and website health checking
- See Also: Is SEMrush Free?
See Which SEMRush Plan is right for you.